- Our Privacy Principles
- Relevant Privacy Legislation
- Who We Are?
- What Information We Collect About You
- Information We Collect Automatically
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing Information
- Security – Safeguarding Your Information
- Access to Your Information and Correction
Our Privacy Principles
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Relevant Privacy Legislation
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Who We Are
Registered office: Heart Beat @ Transforma Cosmetic Clinic 123 Triq il-Ħafur Ħ’Attard, ATD 3011 Malta
Company registration number: C 19292
Data Protection Phone Number: 21423838
What Information We Collect About You
4.1 Website Visitor Tracking
4.2 Transaction and Billing Information
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information to authenticate a license activation and provide plugin updates. We use this information to provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- License Activation Information: When you enter and activate a license within your WordPress website, we collect information to authenticate and provide software updates for that website. This information includes the license key, product version, WordPress version, website name, website URL, website language and time zone.
- Log Information: Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide our Services to you. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide plugin updates, or charge you for any of our paid Services.
- Further develop our Services. For example, by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently.
- Monitor and analyse trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use.
- Monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Transforma Limited and others.
- Send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- Communicate with you and provide customer support.
- Personalise your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant content.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances outlined below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers).
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a legal request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Transforma Limited, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
Security – Safeguarding Your Information
Our payment processing vendors (Stripe and PayPal) uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us.
You can manage your cookies through your browser settings. You can also manage the cookies used on this website directly through the Cookie Settings.
Access To Your Information and Correction
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. (Link to ⦁ email@example.com )
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.